rhileebonkers

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Oh my goodness - here goes!!!

Okay so I am finally being sucked into the vortex of blogging - mostly because I want to post items on my sister's blog so Pat you will have a lot to answer for!!!
I am very pleased that I have found a 'rose' background (I think!!) as those who know me know my love of most things pink.
Will try very hard to think of something Spiritual to write - Pat seems to come up with inspirational and deep messages from various Hymns and Choruses but these seems to be beyond me at the moment - how abour something around "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" - perhaps not.
How about funnies then - we have a house full at the moment - Dave (father in law) is here for pre-rugby tinker with his MG car which is stored in our garage - what fun. Reece is "helping him" - this may mean the job takes much longer. Reece has just this second come in to proudly show me his grease covered hands!! Boys eh.
Jenny (mother in law) just popped in to say hello en route back from seeing porrly nephew Liam. Mum has just given her the Craft Ideas book (Oaks and Acorns) which she made me swear (okay not quite but almost) not to give out because it has too many good ideas in it that she wants to use!!! Still more to say but seem to running out of room . . .

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger PatK said…

    What a fabulous blog name - wish I'd been that creative!

    I've written more on your 2nd blog

    Pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home