rhileebonkers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Marrige Guidance . .


Oh Dear - slightly worried about seedy nature of 'marriagge guidance' image from Google !!!!

Anyway - just wondering - am I normal- answers on a postard please!!!
D went off to Romania yesterday and I had to get up at something before 5am to pick up others and drop all off at Church - seem to be good wifey so far, expecially as those who know me realise I am not at my best first thing in the morning and without copious amounts of tea.

Anyway - that appears to be where good wifey seems too end because rather than missing 'him indoors' and pining for next few weeks I am actually looking forward to 2 weeks of snore free environment!!! Bless him, D snores like the preverbial train at the moment and the thought of that blessing being poured out on others rather than me is somewheat refreshing!!! I will probably be a weeping and a moaning soon enough but for tonight I can positively see the upside of this and my bed is calling.

Night All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home