rhileebonkers

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Part 2!!!!

Okay, so ran out of room on last post which obviously proves I talk too much - will now be able to do this in blog world as well now!!!

Back to the funny - I never quite got there last time.

Darren was just upstairs with Chantal (darling daughter). She shouts out "Daddy I need the toilet" to which he replies "just leave it hanging there gently!!!"
Now as a caring Mum I was most concerened that my daughter was being instructed to potentially leave poos (am I allowed to mention poo in a blog??) hanging there gently.
Fortunatley, as Darren then explained to me, they had both been trying to fix Chantal's bedroom doorbell (yes she has one - don't ask!!) and she was holding the wire while Darren had come to get something else for the job. Therefore it was the doorbell wire and not the poo that was being allowed to hang gently - what a relief!!!

Anyway must go as I need to post comments on Pat's blog.

Please forgive any errors in formatting etc but be gentle with me - I am new to this and whilst I am fairly good on a computer the mobile textings overtook me so blogs may yet beat me - who knows!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger PatK said…

    WELCOME!

    I love it - at last we can chat on here as well!

    I think this is a lot more fun than texting, but that has advantages too. No doubt you will be formatting all sorts of downloadable pics before you know it. Penster is the expert - post on her site (Pensterworld) for more info.

    Loved the bit about the doorbell - so typical of your daughter.

    Must get ready - we leave for the "40 days of purpose" video in about 30 mins - that is, if I can drag John away from the match!! Honest - he's watching the rugby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home