rhileebonkers

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hi

Okay - Helen - I will def. need lessons on clipart - having probs with that & blogs not very fun now. Everything is fine. Went Bluewater Friday last & Lakeside day after!!! Impressive even for a shopaholic like me :)
Kids are driving me MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stressed out and seem to be more like police/tutor every day. Seem to be doing more Homework now Reece is at Seniors - more than when I was at school myself or it feels that way. Sooner or later he will work out that I am only blonde and it is probably better to get his finger out & do it himself.
Helen - re the Flu Jab - the 2 people I know who have had have both been subsequently poorly but of course the medical staff always say it's just coincidence !!!!
Looks like we may be doing another Fun 4 All thing next year in October abnd possibly something in Mrach as well. I did suggest to Darren that Helen, Simon Darren and I do a Bucks Fizz number but he did not seem that impressed - can't think why???
Any suggestions gratefully received.
C U Soon

4 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger PatK said…

    If you want to do a Bucks Fizz impression - bags I make the velcro skirts!

    Sorry my darling niece and nephew are driving you mad - praying for you (and them) and a fun week coming up!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    Rhi you are so funny, well actually a nutter! I did spend time thinking about the bucks fizz and well it may be appropriate at the end of the evening......if we want to clear the church real quick!!!! heee heee!so the kids are driving you mad too, I guess they are getting hyper for Christmas like L & J!!

    The images thing, type in for google, click on images, type what you want, click on picture, right click, go back to dashboard,add after your written bit by clicking on 'add image' click 'browse', click on picture you have just saved, click upload, then click 'done', publish post. hey presto!!!! but Rhi if you can't put on a picture, believe me your bloggs are never boring!!!!
    May the force be with you.....

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    ssshhhhhhvvvvvdddddddddddeeeerrrr
    (lightsaver noise)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Welcome back to the world of blogging.

    Have a great time in Lapland. I bet you all have a whale of a time.

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home