rhileebonkers

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Crocs


Just wanted to show off my new pair of ‘Crocs’ Shoes purchased today. I read an article on these and they are supposed to be really comfortable and very good for your feet. Plus – I have just finished working weekends, Darren is away and I was let loose on Chelmsford Shopping Centre – it had to be done!!! Also my ‘inner little girl’ was screaming for a pair of bright pink shoes –what fun.

Groovy shoes here we go – I may well sleep in them tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Rhi,

    I loved both your posts. I'm thinking through a suitable smiley chart for Kevin...

    Did you know that you can get Croc jewellery? We bought Kev's niece a pair on holiday and you can get flowers, jewels, animals, eyes(!!) which go through the holes.

    Just had a thought (well, I've some blonde in my hair somewhere!) your crocs look like the "think pink" cancer colour. I should know I have the nail gloss.

    Keep making us all smile.

    God bless

    :-)

    Sarah

    PS - Snoring minus 5 smileys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home