rhileebonkers

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

You've missed a belt loop!

Was just trying to get myself organised this morning when Mum pointed out “Rhi, you have missed a belt loop”. Yes, indeed I had hurriedly thrown on my dressing gown in a vain attempt at some decency and not put the belt though all the loops. In my defence, I was trying to put a rocket under Chantal to get her going and slow down the bull in the china shop fondly known as Reece. Nevertheless, my modesty was compromised by the lack of belt looping.
I did however manage to stay decent. It made me think of all the ‘belt loops’ I have missed – items forgotten at the supermarket, uniform not ironed until the morning it is needed, Birthdays missed, the odd few Christmas presents I still have to give out from December last!!
Nonetheless, life goes on.
The world has not stopped because I have missed a few things along the way.
God still loves me, my family still love me and if you have all that – what’s the point in stressing over all the belt loops in life!!
Just remember not to miss the belt out altogether and inadvertently flash the postman!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home