rhileebonkers

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yes I am still here!!!

Not blogged for a while and just thought I would let everyone know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Chunky (Garden Furniture - where I work) season has now started and I am working at Craft Shows most weekend from now on. I was at Windsor this weekend - no tea with the queen or anything very posh but it does mean my usually busy life gets even more hectic. Also the 40 days of purpose is not being read in the 40 days - perhaps it will be 80 days of purpose for me!!! I was blessed by the last small group we had when it talked about slowing down to have real fellowship with each other. I find this hard - my life usually clocks a few speeding tickets along the way. I am trying to conciously slow down a bit and consider what I am doing and maybe even finish a task or two!! It works well when you can actually do it :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Rhi,

    I did wonder... It is so hard to slow down. Praying that you'll get the chance to have a breather.

    :-)

    Sarah

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said…

    I watched a program about Windsor Castle on monday which was videoed on sunday 2000hrs. there will be 2 more programs same time if you are interested. i don't usually watch TV. I videoed it for friends and ended up watching it with them. I use to live very near there. Once I picked some missionaries from America travelling to Africa and stopping here for a few hours. I took them there for a visit. we just made it back to the airport with one hour to spare. Fortunately they didn't have to check in again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home