rhileebonkers

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sharing . . .

Talking in church about sharing this morning - Fellowship, Homes, Experiences.
Talking about how brothers and sisters should learn to share.
This reminded me of a card Reece bought Chantal recently. Hope it makes you smile :-)
Some rules about sharing our stuff:
If I like, it's mine
If it's in my hand, it's mine
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours
If I'm doing something with it, it's mine
If it looks like mine, it's mine
If I think it's mine, it's mine
If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine . . .

If It gets broken, it's yours!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger PatK said…

    Love it, Rhi!

    Certainly made me smile - sounds a bit like me and Neil, really...

    ...Certainly never you and I....!!

    Pat

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Rhi,

    I can relate to this!!

    Keep on blogging...

    :-)

    Sarah

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Nicole's Psalm said…

    I like it Rhi. Not selfish or anything!! just my humanity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home