rhileebonkers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fun 4 All


Chelmsford Elim's Alternative to Halloween - Tuesday 31st October 6:15 to 8:00 ish - we are still a bit low on numbers - hoping to do party for 100 but so far only have about 34 names. Please let me know if you can come asap so we can prepare accordigly - if your kids want to bring friends it would be great rather than trick or treating. Also it's free (supported by the Church of course) - please spread the word bloggers and book in - you can email me if easier - rhianne@leecm2.fsnet.co.uk Thanks

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    Yes Rhi I have advertised this fab evening on my blog with a link to yours, thanks for doing this, it is very much appreciated by us mums that feel a kiljoy not allowing our kids to trick or treat, we can too have fun in Church!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Hi Rhi,

    Whilst I can't really join in I think it excellent that you and the team give such a wonderful alternative to halloween. Will be praying that the evening is a success.

    God bless,

    :-)

    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home