rhileebonkers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year and Here we go again

Happy New Year everyone.

My nephew asked me if I thought this year would be lucky for me!! Well
a) don't believe in luck
or
b) so far - NO

Job at Asda officially espired - no permanent positions available etc etc though have asked me in for a few days this week. Had hoped this would continue - not great pay but very handy and could carry on at Oaks & Acorns.

Back to drawing board on job front - have advised agencies and so far have a couple of days work this weekend. Also potenial interview lines up for Friday but will be full time position 9 to 6 - 5 days a week - 1 hour away.

Had prayed that Gog would provide job where could contine at Oaks should that be his will but currently not happening. Anyone else find it hard understanding & trustung God or is it just me???

Anyway - wingey blog - sorry peeps - if anyone has got any inside knowlege on multi million part time contract or Sugar Daddy material out there please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger h a n n a h * said…

    Hello Rhi =]
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
    Sorry to hear about your job i'm sure you will be able to find a new one,,Hope you had a great Christmas as well!!
    See You on Sunday
    Love Hannah x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home