rhileebonkers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chocolate Fondue & Catch up


Hello peeps -back again - finally hacked back into my own blog. Haven't fallen off the end of the world or anything quite so dramatic. We are all fine - had a pretty good summer since last blog- Week & bit at at Hopton with Mum & Kids which was fun. Kids are surviing as am I - C has started senior school and is a little dissapointed that he whole of Great Baddow High does not revolve around her. R meanwhile is working through his first teenage year and going through about every situation we could have guessed with a few more thrown in for good measure.


Work is going well - have now been over at HIC in Bishops Stortford with Darren for 9 months and we are both stsill talking to each other!!! He isn't my direct boss which is probably a good job or the old sparks could start to fly!!


Have to have certain words with lovely Yoda (she knows who she is!!). Was suppossed to be going round for a meal last night & I said I would do dessert. Thought would be a good girl & not do my usual pick up something from Tesco on way round. Instead opted for all flashy & got stuff to take round to do a chocolate fondue. Anyway - plans change - as they do & night was postponed. Now, being the non wastefull type - I had to do the chcolaote fondue thingy at home. may I say it was lllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllllllllllllllllllly - but what I had bought enough for 8 only went round 5 of us & I did do typical Hutchinson size portions (even if I am a Lee). Anyway, must not do this again as will literally be the size of a bus. I assume all the chocolate is fine if it is merely coating pineapple, grapes, banana, apple & marshmallow- surely this only counts as my 5 portions of fruit a day!!!


Anyway - see you all soon - Love to all

Rhi

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger PatK said…

    The chocolate fondue sounds great fun! Also brings back quite a few memories....

    Nice to see you blogging again

    Love
    Pat

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger SarahB said…

    Oh chocolate fondue sounds fab - just what the Doctor ordered. Remember you have to make fruit interesting for your family to eat...

    Miss you at Oaks and Acorns but glad to hear that all is going well in your new job.

    With love,

    Sarah x

    PS - I used to work with Kevin which is how we met and once we started getting serious (!) I left for everyones sake...

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Zanne said…

    I heard, because chocolate is a neutral colour, not only does it go with everything but it also carries no (calorific) value in the greater scheme of things!!!
    I'm easy to convince... I also read that as cocoa is a bean, it makes it part of the fruit/veg food group sooooo putting it with fruit it most certainly counts as part of the 5-a-day thingy!!!
    love catching up on the blogging circle
    see you again soon
    Zanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home